Is the Speedway Drive-In Concert Series performed live?
Yes, all of the performances will be live. The performances will also be displayed on Speedway TV, a 16,000 square foot video board that is one of the largest in the world.
How many people can I bring in my car?
One (1) ticket is required per car and permits entry for up to six (6) total people per car. Please do not show up with more than six (6) people in your car as you will not be allowed into the venue. Only one (1) ticket is necessary per vehicle.
If you encounter an error after placing a ticket in your cart and you have not left any required fields empty, the reason is most likely that someone else has placed that ticket in their cart immediately before you. Ticket availability updates nearly instantly, but with very high-traffic ticket sales, instances like this can happen. We recommend selecting different tickets and trying again.
What kind of vehicle should I bring?
Vehicles are limited to standard specifications. No oversized vehicles or vehicles that obstruct views will be allowed into the venue (i.e. campers, busses, lifted trucks, sprinter vans, etc).
What sort of view will I have?
There will be 5 Lots total. All Lots (1-5) are General Admission, which means that cars will be parked on a first come, first served basis and you will not be able to choose your spot. If you want to park beside a friend or family member, you must arrive through the gate together.
- Lot 1A (front row) - Front row with clear, unobstructed view of the stage and screen. You will park on the race track around the stage with no other cars between you and the stage.
- Lot 1B (side view) - Side stage with clear view of stage and screen. You will park on the race track to the side of the stage, angled so that the stage and screen can be seen clearly out of the front of your car.
- Lot 2 (GA) - You will park in front of the screen and will have a clear view of both the stage and screen.
- Lot 3 (GA) - Further away from the stage than Lot 2. Clear view of the screen. You will park further away from the stage or at a more extreme angle from the screen. Cars that are parked to the side of the screen will be angled so that they are facing the screen. Most of Lot 3 will be able to see the stage, but from further away, and the concert will mostly be enjoyed by watching the screen.
- Lot 4 (GA) - Limited view of the stage; clear view of the screen. You will be parked further away than Lot 3 but still angled toward the screen. There will be limited view of the stage, mostly due to distance, but you can still enjoy the show with a clear view of the screen.
- Lot 5 (GA) - Limited or completely obstructed view of the stage; clear view of the screen. You will park so that your car is angled toward the screen but your view of the stage may be limited or completely obstructed. You will still be able to enjoy the show with a clear view of the screen.
WHAT IS PERMITTED IN THE VENUE?
Please refer to the venue website as it is ultimately up to the venue.
What is the ticket transfer and refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are PDF Print-at-home and will be delivered to the purchaser's email. To transfer a ticket, simply send the PDF file to the new recipient. The PDF ticket you receive is all that is required for entry, so please store it in a safe place. If you have any questions about your tickets or issues with your order, please contact TBD.
Will I be able to sit outside of my car?
All spectators must stay within or on your vehicles.
Can I leave my engine on during the concert? How about my headlights?
No, you will be asked to turn off your headlights once parked and required to turn off your engine just before show time.
How will I hear the concert?
The concert will be broadcast through a low-frequency FM radio transmitter. The FM station will be posted on the venue's big screen prior to the show
Are the concerts all ages?
Are pets allowed?
Service animals only, please.
How early can I arrive? What time does the show start?
Do not arrive to the venue before 5pm on each event date. Gate access will open each event day at 6pm. Show starts at 8:00pm. Please plan to be parked in your space by 7:45pm.
Will there be restrooms and concessions available?
Yes. Venue restrooms, as well as portable units, will be available throughout the venue. Mobile concession carts are currently scheduled to be on property. These carts will travel throughout the venue directly to your can space during the evening. Masks are recommended and encouraged upon leaving your vehicle to use the restroom